Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Caveman on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or Jasabangunrumahzae.intelelectrical.Com online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.